Mustard Seed is committed to comply with Republic Act. No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing rules and regulations.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect different types of information to deliver and improve our Services to you.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and Last name
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Phone Number
What do we do with your personal information?
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with our:
- Affiliates –Individual or companies related to MSSC and/or OfficeWorks PH by common ownership and control;
- Business Partners – Individual or companies who have a business relationship or strategic alliance with MSSC and/or OfficeWorks PH;
- Service Providers – Companies that provide services on behalf of MSSC and/or OfficeWorks PH;
- Law Enforcement – MSSC and OfficeWorks.ph cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and information demands that are made under force of law.
How do we get your consent?
How do we protect personal data?
For security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol which encrypts any personal information you enter in the Application before it is sent to us. We also make commercially reasonable effort to ensure the security of your personal information on our system. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed as 100% secured. As a result, we cannot warrant the security of any information during transmission.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If after you opt-in, you have changed your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at +63 (2) 8535 7333 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This removes our privilege to contact you, or continuously collect your data, or use and disclose your information.
For how long do we store your personal information?
We retain personal information regarding you or your use of the Services according to the following conditions:
- for as long as your Account is active;
- for as long as you needed our Services;
- minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice;
- during a period which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter;
- personal information has been aggregated or pseudonymized;
- and other relevant criteria recommended by the law.
Accessing your personal information
You have the right to request details about the information we collect and to correct or update your personal information. To view your personal information or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by OfficeWorks.ph, please contact us at +63 (2) 8633 4630.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records if needed.
Third Party Services
Age of Consent
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to withdraw your consent about our use of your personal information, to request access and/or correction of your personal information, comments or concerns, or any cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) at +63 (2) 8535 7333