Php 5544/agent monthly
An online cloud-based customer service software providing helpdesk support with all smart automation to get things done faster.
The Freshdesk help desk software enables customer service agents to proactively respond to tickets and collaborate better on resolving support issues. It streamlines repetitive tasks with automated features, and it enables companies to offer self-service functionality so that their customers can find answers before submitting a ticket. Freshdesk also allows agents to organize and prioritize tickets rather than use an email system to track them.
Forest Plan Inclusions:
- Email & Social Ticketing – Convert all email and social media queries from your customers into tickets and track, prioritize, and reply to them using Freshdesk.
- Ticket Dispatch – Categorize, prioritize, and route tickets to the right teams by creating your own business rules.
- Knowledge Base -Enable customers to help themselves by leveraging the power of Freshdesk’s advanced knowledge base.
- Ticket Trend Report – Analyze the trend of tickets your team receives and resolves in a day and stay on top of your backlog tickets by allocating resources at the right time.
- Datacenter Location – Choose the location of the data center in which you want your data to be securely hosted.
- Automation – Automate follow-ups, escalations, and other tasks using specific time and event-based triggers to perform any action of your choice.
- Collision Detection – Know when another agent is viewing/replying to a ticket and avoid duplicating each other’s effort.
- Marketplace Apps – Get access to hundreds of apps and extend the capabilities of your helpdesk, with the Freshworks Marketplace.
- Helpdesk Report – Get an overview of your Freshdesk account and all the important metrics associated with your helpdesk’s performance.
- SLA Management – Set the right expectations with customers and agents on the response and resolution timeframes for every ticket In your helpdesk.
- Business Hours – Define your business hours upfront and make sure that your SLAs don’t get violated when your agents aren’t at work.
- Time Tracking – Invoice customers by keeping track of the time your team spends on customer support.
- CSAT Surveys – Measure the quality of your customer service by sending out well-crafted customer satisfaction surveys.
- Performance Reports – Get a summary of how your agents & groups have performed with respect to various support parameters in a specified time period.
- Multilingual Knowledge Base – Create knowledge base articles in multiple languages in a single portal to support your global customer base.
- Custom Apps – Create and install custom apps to extend the capabilities of your Freshdesk.
- Round-robin Routing – Assign tickets to all the available agents in a group in a circular fashion.
- Custom Roles – Restrict and provide fine-grained levels of access to agents In your Freshdesk.
- Portal Rebrand – Change the entire look, feel, and functionality of your customer portal to suit your brand.
- Custom Reports and Dashboards – Create powerful reports and dashboards unique to your business and draw deeper insights from your Freshdesk data.
- Customer Segments – Categorize your customers based on their profiles to provide personalized support.
- Versioning in Knowledge Base – Edit, restore, and manage versions of your knowledge base articles with ease.
- Multiple Products – Manage support for up to 5 products from one Freshdesk account by setting up separate support portals for each of them.
- Dynamic Ticket Forms – Set up dynamic sections to improve the structure of your ticket form to cater to all your use-case.
- Skill-based Routing – Match tickets to the agent most proficient in handling specific types of issues within the group.
- Sandbox -Create a secure test environment to try new features and settings in Freshdesk without Impacting agents or customers.
- Audit Log – Monitor helpdesk changes easily and always stay updated on what’s happening in your helpdesk.
- Knowledge Base Approval Workflow – Track, review, approve and publish knowledge base articles.
- Agent Shifts BETA – Manage your global team’s schedules and availabilities across different time zones in one place, to ensure that no customer goes unanswered.
- IP Whitelisting – Increase helpdesk security by allowing certain IP addresses to access your portal.
- Agent Scripts FREDDY– Guide agents through pre-configured steps to help resolve customer queries faster.
- Email Bot FREDDY– Automatically responds to tickets with solution articles.
- Auto-triage FREDDY – Automatically predict basic ticket fields like the Type, Priority & Group.
- Article Suggester FREDDY – Let Freddy suggest solution articles to your agents to help them respond to email tickets.
- HIPAA Compliance – Protect your customer’s sensitive healthcare data from cyber attacks.
- Includes 5000 Freddy sessions/month