Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Delivers Agility in the Face of Rapid Change
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is an ERP system that enables you to do everything – from finances to supply chain and operations.
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Sales and Service
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Support for International Currencies
- Flexible Deployment
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family and is intended to assist with finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, supply chains, analytics and electronic commerce for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). Value-added Resellers (VARs) can have full access to the business logic source code, and it has a reputation as one of the most easily customizable software in the market.
It is designed to empower your people to be more productive and your systems to last longer with the ability to scale and accommodate growth – al while delivering the insight you need to respond quickly in the ever-changing world of business.
For modifications of the system, the proprietary programming language C/AL is used.
- Simple to Learn and Use
- Delivers Agility in the Face of Rapid Change
- Drives Value for Your Business
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
Important: Windows 10 S is not supported
Windows 8.1 Professional or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit Editions)
Windows Server 2016 Standard, Essentials, or Datacenter
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Essentials (64-bit Edition)
Windows Server 2012 Standard or Essentials (64-bit Edition)
|Hardware Resources||Hard Disk Space: 200 MB
Memory: 1 GB
|Reports||For Editing RDLC Report Layouts:
• Report Builder for SQL Server 2016 or Visual Studio 2017 with Microsoft RDLC Report Designer for Visual Studio installed
For Editing Word layouts:
• Microsoft Word 2013 or later
|Instant Messaging and Telephony API||Microsoft Lync 2013 or Microsoft Lync 2010.|
|Outlook Client Integration and Mail Merge||Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1), or Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2).|
|Import and Export With Microsoft Excel And Office XML, And Sharepoint Links||Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013 SP1, Microsoft Office 2010 SP2, or Microsoft Office 365.|
|Editing in Excel Using the Excel Add-In||Excel 2016.
For more information, see Setting up the Excel Add-In for Editing Dynamics NAV Data.
|OneNote Integration||Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013 SP1, or Microsoft Office 2010 SP2.|
|Email Logging||Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
Microsoft Exchange Online or Exchange Online as part of an Office 365 subscription.
|Additional Software||Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.|
|Additional information||Dynamics NAV Setup installs the following software if it is not already present in the target computer:
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Windows client is available in a 32-bit version and 64-bit version. On a 32-bit Windows operating system, the 32-bit version is run. On a 64-bit Windows operating system, the 64-bit version is run by default; however, you can also run the 32-bit version if it is required.Dynamics NAV Setup can only install the Excel Add-in if Excel is present on the target computer.Outlook synchronization is not supported on 64-bit versions of Office.