Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
Php 482.00/user monthly
Best for businesses that need Office apps across devices and cloud file storage. Business email and Microsoft Teams not included.
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Automatically update your apps with new features and capabilities every month.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Bring your ideas to life
Work better as a team with better tools. Collaborate in real time with professional email, persistent chat, online storage, and video conferencing tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services and advances security.
- Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans, New name, same great value, same price.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
Why Choose Microsoft 365?
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime and financially backed service-level agreement.
Keep customer data safe with help from cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring.
Easy to set up
Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Here to help
Rely on Microsoft Support for answers with a call or chat, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.