Microsoft 365 Business E1
Php 467.00/user monthly
Microsoft E1 is the “lightest” version of the Enterprise-level plans. The features included in E1 are:
- Email and Calendars via Microsoft Exchange
- Enterprise Social with Yammer
- Communication and team sites with SharePoint
- OneDrive for Business with 1TB cloud storage
- Delve for content discovery
- StaffHub and Planner to manage daily staff tasks
- MS Stream
- Teams (which has adopted components and functions of Skype for Business)
Within the Microsoft E1 license you also receive web versions of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and Publisher.
*Maximum number of users: unlimited
Empower your teams
Help your teams accomplish more faster with simple file sharing, real-time coauthoring, and online meetings—all accessible anywhere.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services and advances security.
- Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans, New name, same great value, same price.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
Why Choose Microsoft 365?
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime and financially backed service-level agreement.
Keep customer data safe with help from cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring.
Easy to set up
Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Here to help
Rely on Microsoft Support for answers with a call or chat, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.